What is a Brand Critique?
What is a Brand Critique? We’re so glad you asked! We’ve found that most creative business owners don’t ask for as much honest feedback as they should. Sure, asking mom what she thinks of your site is awesome but we all know she probably won’t be as honest as someone you pay to give it to you straight. That’s why we created our Brand Critiques.
This 1 hour Skype session was created to offer our objective perspective on where your brand currently is and encouragement for the road ahead. At the end of the conversation we’ll compile all of our notes and send you a document with our initial thoughts and humble suggestions. All you have to do is purchase this item here on the store (click “Add to Cart” above) and we will quickly respond with available dates and times (typically we can schedule your Brand Critique within a few days from when you purchase it).
What you get to take home:
- We’ll give you our undivided attention for a solid hour of digging into what your brand is currently communicating (We spend an hour, before we get on Skype with you, looking through your entire online presence. We approach your brand assessment in the same way a new perspective client would, giving you valuable insight into how (and what) you are communicating).
- We’ll talk you through the positives and negatives of your current brand.
- We’ll send you a recap document with our recommendations on how to enhance your brand.
- We’ll answer any questions you may have about building a stronger photography business.
*When you purchase either of our ‘Brand Critiques’, you’ll receive $250 off a full rebrand should you choose to move forward with us.
- What a wake-up call! We needed a fresh perspective and *wow* did we get it! Having a brand critique from the team at Big Deal Branding was so insightful and I loved their gentle, caring approach. Their heart is truly in the right place: seeing their clients succeed. I’m so grateful for their work. It has set us on a much better path!” – Colorati (San Diego, CA)
- Our brand critique with Big Deal Branding provided great insight and helped us to understand how brides currently view our brand. With just a couple of pre-critique questions, they were able to help us identify how to take our current brand and mold it to attract our ideal couples. We walked away from our session with some concrete suggestions about how to take our brand to the next level. In short, it was awesome!” – Belltower Photo (Lawrence, KS)
- The brand critique was the fastest, most effective personality tune-up money can buy. It’s amazing how Big Deal Branding can take a concept like “branding” and turn it into a fine art. Big Deal Branding offered personalized suggestions for changes I could make in my business today. We also brain stormed how I needed to change the style and personality of my website to further define my audience and attract my ideal client. Loved every minute of the skype convo and can’t wait for the changes in my business for the months to come!” – Clockhouse Films (Birmingham, Alabama)
- My experience with the Brand Critique kick started the process of taking my photography business to the next level. I am at a stage where the encouraging words from friends and family are nice, but not as helpful as the honest opinions of professionals. The Skype conference call added a personal dimension that allowed me to really connect with the team. Although the hour went by quickly, they got a sense of my personality and the goals I’ve set out for my business. Soon after, I received the notes from the critique that gave me something I can refer to as I navigate this process. I feel like I have a couple of knowledgeable friends “in the biz” who are going to encourage me and keep me accountable.” – Pixiebug Studio (Maui, Hawaii)